Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MOVIE PROJECT! and random pictures;D

Hey Hey Hey.... O.o...... anyway this is another new worx post for school. We recently did a movie projects in groups based on a fable. My fable was- "THERE ARE MANY STATUES OF MEN SLAYING LIONS, BUT IF THE LIONS WERE THE SCULPTURES.... PERHAPS WE WOULD HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT SET OF SCULPTURES." Overall I thought the assignment was really creative and fun. I love movie projects!!!!! So my critique for the overall assignment is very positive :D. I think my grouos movie ended up being very good. We did it on perspective much like the fable. It was about a pumpkin trying to carve a girl. >:DDDDDD LOL. I really liked my group and i think my movie could have had some improved editing... but it was still really really fun! 8D
I GO TO A COOLER SCHOOL THAT YOU HHAHAHAHAHAHA >;D
*ehhmmm*
So anyway.... I love everyone
stay blassy!


My favorite musical and my headshot!

1 comment: